Friday, September 18, 2009

I received my prize!

I won a blog contest from Storybook Stitches last week, and I was so excited. I entered the contest on her blog. I received my prize in the mail yesterday and it is just awesome. I won a neck/shoulder therapy wrap and slipper inserts. She also included a free eye mask. She makes things so well, everything is just wonderful. I know the set will help with my neck and shoulder pain a lot. I love that the covers are removable so I can wash them as needed! Thanks so much Sharrie, you're so generous!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations! Hope it helps you bunches! I just love all these giveaways! Even if I don't win, it fun checking out everyone's shops and blogs!

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks Vicki! I'm using the heat therapy pad right now and it is HEAVENLY!!!