Friday, October 1, 2010

Featured Item Fridays!


I have been doing "Featured Item Fridays" for a few weeks on my Facebook Fan Page. Here is how it works... I find an item in my shop to mark down 25% each week. I post it on my FB fan page with a link. The buyer needs to either contact me first to change the price, or be refunded the amount through Paypal after the sale. When purchasing, the buyer will put "FB FAN" in the notes to the seller when they check out, and I will know that they saw the deal. Pretty easy, right?!

You must be a fan of my Facebook Page to get in on the deal. Come on over and click "LIKE" on the top of my page and get in on the action. I have these deals every week and other secret sales there as well. It's a great way to save money on some quality handmade items. I crochet or knit every item with great attention to detail and with lots of love. I have things from scarves and shawls to Christmas ornaments and home decor... and much more.

Today's featured item is my Plum Passion Purple Scarf in Soft Cotton, Super Long. Come on over and say hello on MattsCraftyWife on Facebook!


No comments: