Saturday, September 20, 2008

CELEBRATING MY 100TH SALE!



Today I'm having a celebration, I made my 100th sale! I only started selling on Etsy in February this year! I'm just so thankful that I've made some money to help out with bills for our family, and that I've made such wonderful friends. If you look to the right, you'll see a list of my favorite shops on Etsy. They are all wonderful people that I consider friends. The pictures above are custom orders that were my last 2 to get me to 100!


To celebrate, I'm having a 30% off everything in my shop sale. This doesn't include shipping. It could save someone a lot of money, if they purchased a sweater set for a baby, it would normally be $30, but with this sale it will be $21, that's a $9 savings! I hope someone will scoop up these good deals while they last.


Thank you to all the Etsy customers who have purchased from me to get me to this wonderful Milestone!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Congrats on your 100th sale! Your products are adorable!