Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Featuring MySpringPeaAndMe




Today I'd like to tell you about myspringpeaandme on Etsy. I've been chatting with her on the forums and she's a really sweet lady with awesome things in her shop. She has a nice variety of things and she really enjoys making them. From a ceramic altered letter A to cards and altered notepads, there is something for everyone in her shop. At 78 sales and 100% positive feedback, you can't go wrong shopping with her. Check her out at: http://myspringpeaandme.etsy.com/ .


Here is a bit from her profile on Etsy:

I am a long time paper crafter and truly love anything crafty. I do everything from stamping, and card making to layouts and altered items. I am also a paper crafting instructor locally and teach weekly classes. If you have any questions feel free to let me know!

No comments: