Thursday, November 13, 2008

BURGUNDY







The Stocking that started it all!


I started another promo thread and got a good response again. It's such fun for me to get to know other Etsians. I loved some of these gorgeous burgundy items that were shared with me, so I thought I'd show them off. I love the talent on Etsy, You ask for a specific colored item, and you get such a variety of things from crocheted hats, to jewelry to purses. Here is the thread...


The above pictures are:
Pocket Mirror by http://lilflower.etsy.com
I hope you like these selections as much as I do! Check out their shops and see more from these talented folks!

4 comments:

hmmmbymel said...

Thank you for the feature! You found such a great selection of burgandy items.

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Hmmmbymel! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and Handmade!

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks Mindy! :)