Wednesday, November 12, 2008

KNITBLITZ feature!







Kathleen of http://KNITBLITZ.etsy.com is a wonderful Christian lady that I've had the joy to get to know on CASTTEAM and TeamCAC (both Christian teams). She has wonderful hand knitted items that she makes with love and care. There are also paintings in her shop that are really cute. She has the sweetest spirit and personality! I hope you'll go to her shop and give it a heart, or a sale. Here's part of her bio on Etsy.






"Hi! Welcome to my shop! I've been doing art of one kind or another since I was little. It's evolved slowly to include 3-D work. Knitting is ideal for me because I love color and texture so much. I LOVE yarn and love turning it into things that people can wear. This process is so special to me that I've vowed to never make any two creations the same! I DO have pets, however, I knit in a room where they don't go, when I am home, but mostly I knit at work, where there are no pets. :) Hence, knitted in a pet-hair free environment."






Please also check out her YUMMY shop where she sells blondies, brownies, cookies, breads, muffins... all the delicious baked goods you could ever dream of. They are well.. yummy!






6 comments:

Princess Daffy said...

Lovely feature on our sweet Kathleen! She is a DOLL!

xoxoxoxo, Catherine

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Catherine! *hugs*

TC Cunningham said...

KnitBlitz is a hoot! We love her on CAST. You did a great job featuring her. T♥C

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you TC! She really is a hoot isn't she? :)
Hugs!

trudette said...

What a lovely feature , she sure has a wonderful shop.
Thanks for sharing.

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Trudette!