Thursday, March 17, 2011

Facebook 500 Fan Contest Now Over!


I held a contest over the last week to celebrate my 500 fans on my Facebook page. I asked that anyone who wants to enter pick their favorite item from my shop and post it on my wall. For extra entries they could post that item on their own Facebook page, or purchase something from my shop. It was fun to see the different items that each person chose and gave me an idea for what is most popular in my shop.

The item that was the most popular was my newest, Burgundy & Black Crochet Purse or Tote Bag with Flower. (pictured above) I found this pretty interesting, although it won by a small margin over a couple other items that were tied. I plan on making more purses and bags eventually and see how they do!

Thanks to everyone who entered my contest. There will be a separate blog post announcing the winner after they are notified!

No comments: