Monday, August 18, 2008

Featuring ~ KuteKlipboardsbyAmy




Today my Feature Artist is KuteKlipboardsbyAmy!


I've "met" Amy on Etsy and we chat on a really fun thread called "Who Cares" She is a wonderful lady who makes the cutest clipboards I've ever seen! Her feedback in impeccable with 118 sales and 100% positive! Please take a look at this great shop and comment.

Here is what she says about her products:
"Every one is unique and handcrafted - ONE OF A KIND!! I have never made any two alike. Once they are gone, they're GONE!!! I've been making these for years and have sold hundreds of them, having many happy customers. I decorate both sides, sealing the front and back as well as the edges with several coats of sealers to make sure the paper doesn't peel - they are extremely durable!!! There are many uses for these clipboards:*display on an iron stand for decoration, a family message center or use one in the kitchen to hold recipes*use to hold your shopping list/coupons when you go shopping*use as a writing lapboard in the car (my daughter loves this!)*hang on your wall for decoration or to hold lists, notes, etc.*lapboard for doing homework*as a unique picture frame/holder*as a .......clipboard!!!These make a great gift for a co-worker, teacher, friend or family member (or even yourself!!)At this time, I am shipping to the U.S. ONLY.Proud member of:EtsyTexasCraftersDallasEtsyTeamEtsyMomsCASTteam"


And part of her profile on Etsy:
"I am a stay-at-home mom of three who comes from a family of crafters and artists. I remember as a little girl going with my mom and sister as they sold their goodies at various craft shows. Those are some of my favorite memories and I still love going to shows just as much today. I have a B.A. in studio art and really don't use it much but you never know!!! I love creating different items and especially my clipboards, as each one is unique and one-of-a-kind. I don't ever try to make any alike and love the different looks I can create."

No comments: