Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today Featuring ~ Amybugsoriginalstyle



Featuring Amy Bugs Original Style


Another sweetie I've met on Etsy is Amy, of http://amybugsoriginalstyle.etsy.com. She sews the absolutely CUTEST things I've ever seen, including little girl dresses and little boy outfits, along with soft block toys and purses too. Her feedback is outstanding, 100% with 49 sales. She just opened another shop geared towards babies called http://LayetteOnMeBaby.etsy.com Check that out too! Sweet baby items for boys and girls, from crochet to sewn bibs and outfits too.


Here is her bio on Etsy:

I am a married stay at home mom of 2 beautiful daughters. I have been sewing dresses, pillows, curtains, bibs, hairbows, pajammas and anything else I can possibly come up with for my daughters and getting great compliments and encouragement to sell my "goods" on the internet. I have been selling with an auction based site for a while now, and now I've heard about Etsy. I am so thrilled to test the waters here. It is so exciting to put my creations up where a Handmade Item is truly appreciated:)

2 comments:

Charsbeads4u said...

What a sweetheart of a model you have, Amybugs!
She's adorable! =)
I hearted your shop...you are very gifted! =)
Take care!
Peace
><>
Char

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks for the comment Char! I can always count on you :)
*hugs*