Sunday, February 22, 2009

Featuring CarolsGlassCreations







FEATURING CAROLSGLASSCREATIONS!











This post is in honor of my friend Carol (AKA Firebug) of CarolsGlassCreations. We met on CAST team and I am truly glad to call her my friend. She is very talented, making the most intricate and beautiful glass beads. She has such a big heart, and a kind soul.








Here is part of her profile on Etsy:


I am a happily married Christian woman and mother of 4 children (adults now). I started melting glass in 2004 when my sweet husband bought me a beadmaking kit for Mother's Day. I thank God every day for this and many other crafts I have had the privilege of learning throughout my life.I've loved arts & crafts since I was a young girl.I love painting, knitting, crocheting, quilting, lampworking, woodworking and using my lampwork beads to design jewelry. I am now a proud member of the CAST team here on etsy. I am also a member of SRA (Self-Representing Artists) and my number is #C-80. I have a membership in the forums at Lampworketc., Wet Canvas, and ISGB.


Please visit my friend Carol's shop!




4 comments:

Sue Runyon said...

Such wonderful lampwork beads!

melody said...

Carol's work is so lovely! I have had the privilege of seeing her pieces first hand and highly recommend purchasing from her shop:)

TC Cunningham said...

I have some of Carol's beautiful beads and I just love them. They are so special. Carol is such a joy in a chat room. She cracks me up:)

♥WORDZ OF LIFE♥ said...

I have one of Carol's amazing cross beads...I LOVE IT! Such care and love in each piece!