Monday, February 2, 2009

Featuring LusciousLather!


FEATURING LUSCIOUSLATHER


Today's feature is on http://lusciouslather.etsy.com. Just click on the title of this post to be taken to her shop! She has AMAZING soaps, foaming bath whips, facial bars and fabulous jewelry too. I have some of her soaps and they smell, well, Luscious! The name definitely fits the product. Not only is she a talented soap maker, but she's a wonderfully sweet person too. We met on CAST (Christian Artists Street Team) and I'm proud to call her FRIEND.

Here's some of her profile on Etsy:

I have been making soaps and lotions for about 14 years now and just love it! It is such a creative passion for me. There is just something so appealing to me about stirring up a big bowl of soap and planning out the colors, fragrances and designs. I always have such fun!

I enjoy many other creative pursuits such as watercolors, pottery, writing, paper-making, cooking and baking. I also love reading, gardening and traveling.

Be sure to check out her shop at http://lusciouslather.etsy.com.

2 comments:

melody said...

Lovely soap and such a sweetheart, too! I'm looking forward to placing my first order:)

TC Cunningham said...

LusciousLather's soaps are beautiful and luscious! I can't wait to give out some for Valentine's Day.