Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adding Patterns to My Shop


I'm thinking of adding patterns to my shop. I have made several crochet patterns up over the years and people ask me for specific patterns often. I wrote some out and need testers to make sure there are no errors and everything is understandable on my pattern. If you are interested in testing patterns, leave a comment here. The first patterns I might add are some pretty lacy hearts as shown in the photo. I think patterns would be a nice addition to my shop, and they are easy because no shipping costs are involved since we're in the digital age. Check out my shop and see what I have to offer... and check back soon to see my new Patterns Section!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I think the patterns are a great idea and I love the hearts. I don't think I'm a good tester though. I can crochet but not all that well. However, if you get no other takers, I'll be happy to try. xo ♥ Vicki

My 7th Heaven said...

Aww, thank you Vicki! I'll let you know♥

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

You make such *lovely* stuff! I think adding patterns is a terrific idea.

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

I forgot ~ If there's not a time limit (haha) I'll test some for you :)

My 7th Heaven said...

Amanda, that'd be great! Thanks!