Thursday, January 27, 2011

Featuring Bears Graphics

Featuring Bears Banners & Graphics on Etsy & ArtFire





These are just a few of my favorite picks from her Etsy and ArtFire shops. She has lots of awesome sets to choose from, plus she'll work with you to do a custom order! Not only does she do business card designs, avatars and banners, but she designs website buttons, vinyl banner printing, postcard printing and logo design! She is amazing and I've seen her designs all over these venues. Take a look at her shops: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bearcengic and
http://www.artfire.com/users/BearsGraphics I am sure you will love her designs as much as I do! I can't wait to revamp my shop with a custom set from her in the near future!

5 comments:

Ingrid Ames said...

I love Vanessa's graphics!! My baaner and avatare set are from her and I LOVE them!!!

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks Ingrid!

Vanessa said...

Thanks so much sweetie!! You made my day. Wising you a very blessed night! XO ~Vanessa :)

Marie Cramp said...

Vanessa always does amazing work! Most of my banners and avatars are from her!! :)

Princess Daffy said...

OH! My shops all feature Vanessa's gorgeous graphic work! My banners are beautiful-made by Vanessa! And my biz cards are also just lovely.

I am so honored to know this wonderful and talented woman and recommend her to anyone in need of graphic work.

PLUS,she is just the most darling sweetie pie ever :o)