Monday, January 17, 2011

Featuring Ingrid's Creations


I love everything in Ingrid's Creations' shop! She makes the most beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other jewelry. She also makes beautiful bookmarks with beads and crystals. If I could I would buy every single item in her shop! She's not only a fabulous jewelry artist, but she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. We became friends a couple of years ago after we met on an Etsy Group. I am no longer an Etsy seller but I'm still friends with Ingrid. Check out her shop at Ingrid's Creations.


She has many bracelets to choose from, all of which are deliciously stunning.




Ingrid's earrings are all totally gorgeous! She uses only the finest materials, Czech glass, Swarovski crystals and more. I love this pair above, the hearts dangling are so cute.





Ingrid makes many beautiful necklaces in different styles. This one is one of my favorites, with a golden leaf and swarovski crystals. Very lovely for autumn, or any time of year.



I love Ingrid's bottlecap necklaces like the one shown above! They are so cute, with an image in the center and swarovski crystals dangling. This one features a chocolate heart truffle in the center, with brown and pink crystals. The bottlecap hangs on a sheer hot pink organza ribbbon, thin chocolate brown ribbon and a thin hot pink ribbon.

Check out Ingrid's shop, and while you are there, buy yourself a treat!



7 comments:

Ingrid Ames said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog!!! I really appreciate it!!! ♥

My 7th Heaven said...

So glad you like it!♥

Debi said...

Ingrid's jewelry is as lovely as Ingrid herself.

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Debi!

Vicki said...

I love Ingrid's jewelry! That maple leaf necklace is so pretty (fall is my favorite season!) I also love all the pinks...fresh and fun!

cksilver said...

Love Ingrid's jewelry creations too! So beautiful and innocent.

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks for the comments, Vicki & Cindy!