Friday, January 14, 2011

TinksTreasures



I stopped by my friend Debi's shop, TinksTreasures, and had to share some pretties I found there! Her jewelry is stunning, she's a very talented artist. The first thing to catch my eye was the Victorian Poetry Necklace. The deep red color really pops against the white background and the attention to detail is amazing!


Weight Watchers Points Counter Bracelet

These bracelets are a very popular item in Debi's shop, because they make it so easy to keep track of your points when you are dieting with Weight Watchers! What a beautiful way to stay on top of a diet.




This azure couture necklace and earrings is gorgeous with the deep greens and blues. It reminds me of the ocean.

All of her work is high quality, beautiful and everything is priced reasonably.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Thank you so much for this post about my shop. So very kind of you to feature me. It was a lovely surprise! Blessings, Debi

My 7th Heaven said...

You're welcome Debi! I'm glad you liked it :)

Hugs,
Anastasia