Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Item

This weekend I took a break from the hats & matching scarves that I've been doing. I focused a bit more on Valentine's Day by making the 2011 version of the "Jesus is My Valentine" cross bookmark. I came up with my first "Jesus is My Valentine" a few years ago when I was selling on Etsy. I sold several of them, so the following year I made another one in a slightly different pattern. Those sold well also, so I have kept up the tradition every year now. I called this "Jesus is My Valentine" because it is a cross with a heart in the middle. This year's version is a shell pattern in pink with a red border that has points at each corner of the cross. It is finished off with a tassel on top in both red and pink and a red heart in the middle. I hope you like my new cross bookmark. You can find it in my MattsCraftyWife shop on ArtFire.


2 comments:

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

Woo hoo! What an awesome bookmark! Makes the book look good! :)
Thanks for posting a pic ~ I certainly do appreciate it, and like always,

YOU ROCK! :)

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks Amanda, glad you liked it shown w/your book!

*hugs*