Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Featuring Sweetheart Studio

Featuring Sweetheart Studio

I love this shop, it is so colorful and bright. I feel cheery when I visit! She carries many lovely handmade items, like pendants, magnets, and hair pins. I have several items from Sweetheart Studio and love all of them. They are well made and even more stunning in person!

Above is one of Sweetheart Studio's pendants. The colors are vibrant!


This is such a cute little picture frame!



She has many magnets, some are bottlecap ones with gorgeous pictures like above.

This is another kind of magnet, a very large glass magnet with brilliant colors and designs.


Red Rose Hair Pin Christmas Bloom
Her hair pins are fantastic. I have a pair and they are even more gorgeous in my hair than in the pictures. Great way to dress up the hair.

Check out Sweetheart Studio on ArtFire. She also has a shop on Etsy by the same name, Sweetheart Studio, and a shop called Abbasgirl that carries stunning Christian gifts.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

One of my favorites shops. Daffy is so talented. What a blessing!

Bing ReMade said...

Beautiful!

Princess Daffy said...

I feel like a celebrity, being featured on your beautiful blog! Thank you so much for helping to promote my little Etsy shop-you are a doll!
xoxo

Vicki said...

These are beautiful items! I love her shop...so many lovely things to choose from!!!

My 7th Heaven said...

Thanks for the comments!

Daffy, I'm glad to be able to help out a little by showing off your gorgeous shop :)

♥Anastasia

Debi said...

I love this shop. Daffy has created a line of beautiful feminine lovelies. Check it out for yourself.