Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Break time!

Sometimes we all need a break from our work. I woke up today and decided to play hookie from my "job" and have some me-time! My job is something I love, and am passionate about, crocheting and knitting items to sell in my online shop. I truly enjoy doing it. I have fun coming up with color combinations for my hats & scarves. I like to come up with new patterns. I love to do the actual crocheting & knitting! Even with all of that, I still need to take a break from the shop once in awhile. Without me-time, I lose myself in my work. I need to take time to do things for myself, to pamper myself and focus on me. Even in those times, I still crochet & knit most of the time, just for myself or my family instead of my shop. Right now, I'm working on a knit scarf for myself using a beautiful, silky bamboo yarn in sky blue. I hope to finish it today so I can wear it tonight to church. Don't forget to take some me-time in your life! It refreshes the body and soul!

~Anastasia

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Good for you! You deserve it and I hope you enjoy it and refresh and go back to work feeling revitalized! XO Vicki

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Vicki! :)