Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

This year I'll be doing some tweaking in my ArtFire Shop. I'm adding more hats, scarves and more affordable items. I am going to focus on using one main kind of yarn that is so soft and silky, and making items out of it to keep prices lower, instead of using the high-end merino wools, cashmeres and such. I will be using mostly a very soft acrylic and some soft cottons. I want to be able to sell things that I enjoy making and that will be affordable to most buyers. I've already added some hats, both knitted and crocheted. Some have flowers and some don't.

I hope you all have a fantastic year this 2011!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed New Year Anastasia! Your shop looks lovely!

My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Anita! You are so sweet. I miss all of you!